Improve my site's search rank
There's no sure-fire way to improve your site's rank in search engine results, but our Business, Business Plus, and eCommerce plans include a Search Engine Optimization tool. It helps you add extra information about your site to catch the digital attention of search engines.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the three-bar button at the top left.
- In the side menu, click Search Engine Optimization.
- Click Start Optimizing. (If you have a Personal plan, the button does not appear and information entered in the Description field is not saved.)
- The form automatically adds your site's name. Follow the step-by-step prompts to add more information.
- After completing the form, click Publish Now to immediately add its information to your site or, if you're not quite done, click Publish Later.
- After publishing the SEO information, most of the added information is only seen by search engine web crawlers. However your Home page will include the descriptive phrase you entered.