Install a WordPress template
To build your site faster, choose a premade template when installing WordPress during the Linux Hosting setup. If you want to sell products through your website, pick one of the templates specially created for webshops.
Note: Once you install a template, you can't switch to a different template.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select either:
- Website for a site without a webshop, or
- Online store for a webshop,
- Browse through the list of templates, and when you see a template you like, hover over the template and select Preview.
- To exit the preview, in the top left corner, select Close. Repeat this step to preview other templates.
- When you're ready to select a template, in the top right corner, select Start with this Template.
- Return to Get started with WordPress in Linux Hosting.