Manage my online store inventory
Use your online store's inventory feature to keep customers happy knowing if popular items are in stock. If you connect your Websites + Marketing online store to Marketplaces, it will sync your inventory across all your channels (e.g., Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping, etc.)
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store, and then select Products.
- Select the product you want to change from the list.
- Select the Inventory & Options tab.
- The Track Inventory toggle should be on, so your online store automatically changes the inventory count as orders are placed. Select it again if you'd like to turn it off.
- Enter how many of that product you have in the Inventory field.
- Select Allow Backorder if you want customers to be able to place an order even if the inventory is zero.
- If you have variations of the product, such as sizes or colors, select Create Option. If you create options, the total inventory box becomes grey and you'll enter each option's inventory in the Qty box instead.