Managing Users in WordPress
WordPress® attributes every post to a user. With the Users menu in WordPress, you can add, change, or delete your site's users. You can also use the My Profile screen in the Users menu to manage your administrator profile.
The Users menu consists of:
- All Users — Change or delete your site's users.
- Add New — Edit your site's users.
- My Profile — Manage your contact information, and set your color theme and name preferences.
To Manage Users in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click Users from the main menu.
- Click the user name for the profile you want to manage.
- Customize the personal settings for this user, and then click Update Profile. For more information on Users, see WordPress.org.