Manually export orders in bulk from the admin orders list
Orders can be exported manually at any time for reporting purposes, for sharing with fulfillment partners, or for importing into another store. Follow the steps below to manually export orders in bulk from admin orders list:
- Sign into WordPress.
- In the admin menu sidebar, select WooCommerce and then Orders.
- Select one or more orders to export.
Note: Set the Exported filter to display orders based on export status.
- Select the desired action from the Bulk Actions menu:
- Download to CSV
- Download to XML
- Export and Send: Sends an export of the selected orders via FTP, HTTP POST, or email.
- Click on Apply.
Note: Selecting Export and Send will prompt you to select an automated order export that uses the same transfer method you intend to use for this one.
You should see the export file available for download immediately and, moving forward, it will be marked as exported. As a result, the order will not be included in future automated exports.
- Mark orders as exported
- Manually export customer, order, and coupon data in bulk
- Manually export customers in bulk from the admin users list