Manually restore a backup
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the domain you want to restore, select Manage.
- Under Backups, select Details.
- In the calendar, select the restore date.
- Select Restore Backup.
- Restore Files and Restore Database will be selected by default. You can deselect either option depending on whether you need your files, the database, or both restored.
The restore may take some time to complete. You will know it has finished when you receive either a success or failure message.
If you need assistance with the restore process, select Request Support to open a support ticket.