Move files or folders between directories in my Linux Hosting account
Use cPanel's File Manager to move files between directories in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, navigate to and select the file or folder, and then select Move.
- Complete the onscreen fields, and then select Move Files or Move Folders.
- For more help, see the cPanel documentation for File Manager.