Moving email addresses to another plan
When you create Hosted Exchange Email addresses, you have to select which of your Hosted Exchange Email plans you want to use. However, if you have multiple Hosted Exchange Email plans, you can move email addresses between plans to reallocate email storage space.
To Move Hosted Exchange Email Addresses to Another Plan
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Workspace Email.
- Click Microsoft Email Plans.
- Next to the Hosted Exchange Email plan you want to use, click Manage.
- Beneath your Organization, click Mailbox.
- From the Actions column next to the email address you want to move, click Move.
- Select the plan you want to use, and then click OK.