Moving multiple photos or videos from V6 to V7
Once you buy the latest version of Website Builder, you'll want to move your v6 content to your new v7 site. The v6 content will not be accessible after you publish the new site, so you may also need to move text from your v6 site to your new v7 one before publishing the new redesigned account.
Depending on your site's size, this process can take a while. You may want to check out Options to migrate my website.
You also can use these steps to download your site's photos and videos to store them elsewhere for safekeeping.
- Log in to your Account.
- In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the v6 account you want to use.
- Click Photos and Videos, and then select the gallery containing the photos or videos you want to download.
- Click Manage Photos.
- Place check marks by the photos that you wish to download
- Apply this action drop-down box, select Download Photos. The photos you have selected will download as a single ZIP file.
- After the download is complete, unzip the file to access your photos.