Poynt Smart Terminal Register app release notes
We're always working behind the scenes to add new features and improvements to the Register app, which is used on GoDaddy Point-of-Sale devices. Check out the latest updates below.
Your Register App automatically updates to the latest version available to you. You can also manually update your device by tapping Settings, then Software Updates, and then Check for Software Updates.
Register 2.1 Update (Beta Release): September 2023
Inventory management is now available. You can manage inventory from your GoDaddy smart terminal from the Register and Catalog apps, with the ability to:
- Add inventory levels: Add stock quantity and sync across devices
- Set low/out-of-stock alerts: Owners and employees have visibility into items that are out of stock or that will soon be unavailable for sale
- Customize your inventory view: Customize if you want to or prefer not to see stock counts, low and out of stock alerts on Register product cards
Learn more about inventory management.
Register 2.0 Update (Beta Release): July 2023
New capabilities include:
- Product search: Add products by searching for them by name
- Customize grid: Reorder products, change column view, edit categories, reorder actions
- Add favorites: Add favorite products, categories, discounts and fees for easy access
- Add product images: Add product images via the GoDaddy mobile app
Minor updates have been made to the processes of:
- Creating an order
- Processing a transaction
- Creating and applying taxes, discounts and fees
- Adding products to your catalog