Prepare for your website design consultation
We’re excited that you chose GoDaddy’s Professional Web Services to build a website for you. Your first appointment should already be scheduled to speak with us. If it has not been scheduled yet, you’ll receive a call within one business day. Here are some things to keep in mind that will help your first meeting to be productive and efficient.
Round up these items before your video session
- A logo file — if you have one. It must be a png or .jpeg/.jpg file no larger than 30MB.
- Image files: What images do you want on your site? They must be png or .jpeg/.jpg files no larger than 30MB.
For example, pictures of your products, pictures of your team, pictures of your clients, you name it. Need some inspiration? Check out our collection of royalty-free stock photos.
- Content (If you already have content you can provide it. If not, we have content writing services that are included in the build fee.)
Ask yourself these questions before your session
- What colors best represent your brand?
- What goals are you trying to accomplish with your website? (For example, generate leads, tell a story, etc.)
- What pages do you want to have on your website? (For example, home page, about us page, services page, contact us page, etc.)
- Web store only: What kind of product information do you want on the site?
Begin your online meeting
You'll need to be at your computer for the video session, which may take 60-90 minutes. At the appointed time, launch Zoom, click Join and enter the Meeting ID number sent in your session invitation.