Print orders from my online store
Print orders to send as invoices or packing slips, or download them for your own records. Orders download as CSV files (comma separated values), which are viewable with most spreadsheet programs like Excel.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store, and then select Orders.
- Select the checkbox next to the order(s) you want to print.
- Choose whether to hide price details, such as for a packing slip.
- Select Preview to open the invoice in a new tab.
- Print or save the order according to your browser.
Note: Your invoice header information is based on your site name in your website editor Settings, and then Basic Information. Your invoice contact details are based on your Business Info in Settings and under Store select General.