Publish my website
After you review your website and get it looking just the way you want, you're ready to publish it. The first time you publish, you may be asked to connect your site to a domain. The cost of a domain name is separate from the cost of hosting. (Compare plans and pricing.)
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Make any site changes you need. Your changes are saved automatically.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, select Publish Site or Publish.
- Continue to make changes to your site. Your changes are automatically saved locally as you work, but you'll need to re-publish your site every time you want the world to see your changes.
- All Websites + Marketing sites include SSL certificates. There is no need to install a third party certificate. All transmitted data will be encrypted once your site is published.
- It may take some time before your changes appear in search engine results. Each search engine crawls the web differently, indexing new content at different speeds.
- If you think you want to unpublish your site, consider creating a front or landing page and hiding the rest or pointing your domain to a different website.
- If your site needs troubleshooting, contact a GoDaddy Guide. We're standing by to help.