Recover my canceled domain
Recover your canceled domain in your GoDaddy account up to 30 days after deletion. You'll get any remaining time left on your original registration term for no additional cost, or you can add more years to extend your registration. Some domain names may have special requirements or include additional fees when recovering.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the action menu next to your canceled domain and then select Renew Now.
- Choose your renewal term.
- Recover with remaining time: Continue your previous registration term at no additional cost. Your domain will have the same amount of time it had prior to cancellation.
- 1-10 years: Add more years and extend your domain registration beyond the term it had prior to cancellation.
- Select Continue to Checkout to review your cart and place your order.
Note: You'll see a Quick Redemption Fee in the cart for no cost, which will recover your domain with the same amount of time it had prior to cancellation.
Your domain will be active in your account within 90 minutes and your previous DNS settings will be automatically reapplied.
- Safeguard your domain against accidental cancellation by adding Domain Protection.