Recovering Expired Domain Names
You can attempt to recover expired top-level domain names (TLDs) during the renewal grace and registry redemption periods. In addition to the cost of renewal, you might be required to pay a fee for the domain name recovery. For more information, see Can I renew my domain name after it expires?
To Recover Expired Domain Names
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Domains menu, select Expired Domains.
- Select the domain names you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
- Select the renewal length for the domain names, and then click Next.
Note: Renewal lengths for multiple domain names can vary depending on maximum renewal lengths allowed by each domain name registry.
- (Optional) Select the registration and website options you want to apply to your domain name renewals.
- Complete the checkout process.