Remove FTP users
You can remove specific users' FTP access to your account.
Only additional FTP users can be removed. The primary FTP user cannot be removed.
To remove an FTP user's home directory, select Delete the User's Home Directory. If the FTP user's home directory is mapped to the public_html folder, selecting this option will delete the contents of the website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Files section, click FTP Accounts.
- In the FTP Accounts section, next to the account you want to delete, click Delete.
- Click the delete option you want to use.