Remove my site
If you no longer want to use a site, you can remove it from your Managed WordPress account.
Note: Removing a Managed WordPress Website with a domain on it will automatically park the domain until you use it again with another hosting product.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- For the website you want to remove, click the three-dot icon in the right corner and then select Remove.
- Type reset, then click Remove to finish removing the site.
- If you set up your account with that domain again, it will automatically update the domain DNS to point to your Managed WordPress hosting.