Reply to WP Premium Support requests
At times a WP Premium Support developer may need more information before they can complete your request. You can send messages to the developers from within your dashboard.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your WP Premium Support dashboard. (Need help opening your product?)
- From the All sites drop-down menu, select the domain in question.
- Select the task number in question in the Task # column to open the history for that request.
- Select Reply .
- Use the Send a message area to contact to the WP Premium Support developers about this task.
- Enter your comments or response where it says "Type here."
- To add any related files click the Browse files button.
- Browse your local computer for the related file, and select it.
- Click OK.
- When you are ready to respond, select the Send button.
Should you have any questions or concerns about a completed request, it can be opened by simply responding to the ticket from this same page any time within 14 days of when it was completed.