Restart my incoming domain transfer
You might need to restart your domain transfer after resolving issues with your current registrar, such as unlocking the domain or if the transfer was previously denied. Check out our transfer statuses guide for more details.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Transfers Page. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Transfers In, then select the Restart Transfer tab. Find a specific domain by using the search box above your domain list.
- Check the box next to the domain you're restarting, or select the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select Restart Transfer above your domain list.
You'll see confirmation that your transfer has been restarted. Domain transfers usually take 5 to 7 days to complete.
- Migrate your WordPress site and Microsoft 365 to GoDaddy to manage your online presence in a single account.
- Use two-step verification to protect your entire GoDaddy account.