Restore my website
The Websites + Marketing website editor saves every change as you work. It automatically makes backups when major changes occur, such as changing your theme, publishing your site or deleting a section. Some people like to create manual backups as well (also saved in your Site History).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website.
- If you're not already in your website editor, select Website and then choose Edit Site from the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Site History.
- Hover over the backup you would like to restore and select Restore. Once you've restored your content, the website builder will show a confirmation message and the page will refresh.
- Select Publish to make your changes public.
- If you published your website by mistake, we have instructions and options for you to unpublish your site.
- Your changes are saved as you work, and backups created automatically. However, you may stillmanually create a site back-up.
- If you need to start over again from the beginning, here's how to reset your site