Review preset profile failure reasons
Not all domains are eligible for preset profile settings. If your domain fails to add to a preset profile, that doesn't mean there is a domain issue. Review the possible domain failure reasons in your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Settings menu, select Manage Preset Profiles.
- Select Review failure next to your preset profile name.
- Review the report to determine why the domain failed to add to your preset profile.
- If your failure is caused by changes to Contact information settings, check for pending contact updates or private registration on the domain.
- Organize your domains even further with Folders.