Save a color palette in GoDaddy Studio
Want to create consistency with your brand colors? If you save a color palette you’ll have easy access to it across your projects.
Note: This feature is available only to PRO subscribers on mobile.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- Create a project or edit an existing project.
- Tap the layers icon.
- Tap the background layer.
- In the color belt at the bottom of the screen, make sure Color is selected.
- Add colors to your palette in one of these ways:
- In the color belt, tap the up arrow on the far left to open your palette library. You’ll be prompted to save your colors.
- Tap Save Palette and give your palette a name.
To save a palette as your default color palette:
- To the right of the palette, tap the 3 dots.
- From the menu that appears, select Make Default. This will now be the default palette for every new project you create.