Schedule plugin updates on my websites in GoDaddy Pro
You can schedule plugin updates on your websites in GoDaddy Pro, so we can check for available updates once a week and run them automatically.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Sites in the left sidebar.
- Select the websites and click Plugins in the top menu.
Note: On smaller screens, click Tools and then click Plugins.
- Click Scheduling.
- In the General section, enable automatic updates and then select the time and day for your updates.
- Select Perform Safe Update to use the Safe Update tool for scheduled updates.
- Select With Rollback to previous version to enable automatic restore if the website is not up and running after the update.
- Click Save Changes.
- In the Plugins section, select the plugins that you wish to update automatically and then click Schedule.