Select and apply an existing color within a GoDaddy Studio design
With the dropper tool, you can quickly select the exact color that already exists in a different part of your GoDaddy Studio project so that you can apply it to your fonts, background, graphics or shapes.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- Create a project or edit an existing project.
- Tap a graphic, shape, or some text.
- In the menu that appears, tap Edit.
- In the menu at the bottom of the screen, tap Color.
- In the color belt, tap the dropper on the far left.
- Drag the selector over your canvas until you find the color you’d like to select.
- In the color belt, tap the to add the color to your palette.
- Choose a color to apply to elements in your GoDaddy Studio design
- Save a color palette
- Access a saved color palette