Set the default shipping method in WooCommerce
Each shipping zone can be assigned a default shipping method to be selected during checkout.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Click WooCommerce from the left-hand menu.
- Select Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click on the Shipping tab.
- Edit the Shipping Zone by clicking the Edit link or the zone name.
- Reorder the Shipping Methods by dragging and dropping the shipping method.
- You can do so by selecting and holding the three bars on the left-hand side of the shipping method name (local pickup, flat rate, or free shipping) and dragging it up or down.
- The default shipping method for that shipping zone will be the top, enabled method in the list.
- Add a shipping method to a shipping zone.
- Remove a shipping method from a shipping zone.
- Sort shipping zones.
- Edit shipping zones.
- For more information on which shipping zones will appear for your customers, check out the WooCommerce documentation.