Set up digital gift cards in Square
Set up a Square eGift Card link and embed it on your website to allow your site visitors to purchase digital gift cards from you. A gift card can help you boost sales, engage with existing customers or bring in new customers. It is free to set up and sell eGift cards online (although you still pay Square a payment processing fee).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- In the Dashboard, select Website then Edit Site.
- Add a section and then look for Gift Card.
- In the Gift Card menu, select Gift Card Settings.
- In a separate tab or window, go to your Square account and sign in.
- Select Gift Cards in the left menu and follow the prompts. If you have difficulty, please read Square’s Help article (or watch their video, or set up from your app) and Square’s FAQs.
- From your Square dashboard, check that Sell eGift Cards Online is toggled on. Copy your Digital Gift Card URL from the Square dashboard.
- Back in your Website Builder site, paste the URL you copied from Square into the Gift Card URL field.
- Edit the rest of your section settings, and remember to Publish your site to make your changes visible.