To Upgrade from Red Hat 5 to CentOS 5.2 Using the Hosting Control Panel
You can migrate from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 to CentOS 5.3 using our Hosting Control Panel.
Note: This process reprovisions your server. By completing the instructions above, your original server will no longer be available. We provide an FTP backup for 90 days, but we recommend you complete a system backup before proceeding.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Servers.
- Next to the server you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Support section, select Reprovision Server.
- Select CentOS.
- Recreate your user name and password.
- Click Continue and then click Save Changes.