Turn off auto-renew
Follow these steps to cancel auto-renew for a product. This won't cancel or delete the product from your account, but it makes sure it doesn't auto-renew. Of course, you can manually renew the product whenever you like.
Required: Sorry, you can't cancel auto-renew for domains that are have Ownership Protection. For these domains, you must downgrade your protection plan before following these steps.
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page.
- Check the box to select the product or domain you want to turn off auto-renew.
- Click Cancel Renewal.
- A new window will appear. Click Cancel Renewal and we'll confirm that automatic renewal has been cancelled. In the Billing Date column, you'll see the date that your product subscription ends. You can keep using the product until the end of your subscription.
Warning: If you don't manually renew the product before the end of your subscription, we'll delete the product and all its files after the end date.
- Here's how to manually renew your products.
- If you're unable to turn off auto-renew for a domain, it's possible that the domain status is pending updates. Domains must be in active status before you can change the auto-renew setting.
- If a domain just doesn't work out, here's how to cancel a domain from your account.
- If a product (other than a domain) just doesn't work out, you can delete the product from your account at any time.
- To find out if you're eligible for a refund, you need to contact customer support.
- Here's our refund policy .