Turn on auto-renew
To make sure your products renew and you don't accidentally lose any important files, you can set them up to auto-renew on their expiration dates.
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Select the product or products you want to auto-renew.
Note: If you'd like to check the price before you turn auto-renew on, click Add to Cart.
We'll show you the price for your products in the Shopping Cart, but we won't complete that purchase here unless you say so. To continue with turning on auto-renew, click your browser's Back button.
- Click Auto-Renew On. In the Billing Date list, the auto-renewal date appears next to the product name.
- This is a great time to change the payment method for products that auto-renew.
- Many products auto-renew by default. Here's how to turn off auto-renew.
- You can delete payment methods from your account if you're not using that payment method for any products.