Updating Domain Name Expiration Dates in Plesk
When you set up domain names in Plesk, the default domain name renewal date is set to one year. Once that time lapses, the domain name expires in Plesk and the domain is suspended. To extend the expiration date for domain names, you need to do the following:
To Update Domain Name Expiration Dates in Plesk
- Log in to your Parallels Plesk Panel as admin. For more information, see Log in to my server.
- If necessary, switch to Service Provider view. For more information, see Accessing Service Provider View in Plesk.
- Click Subscriptions, and then click the domain name you want to manage.
- Click Customize.
- Locate the Expiration Date section, and then either update the expiration date or select Unlimited.
- Click Update & Lock.
- Click Activate to unsuspend the domain.