Upgrade to Premium DNS
Every GoDaddy account comes with Standard DNS, a basic version of the DNS Manager. Upgrade your account to Premium DNS for advanced DNS features that add power, flexibility, and a higher level of technical support.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings and select Add Premium DNS.
- Select Checkout and complete your purchase. Any domains registered within the account will be automatically pointed to the correct premium DNS nameservers.
Please allow up to 90 minutes for Premium DNS to be reflected in your account.
- You can invite a delegate to manage your Premium DNS on your behalf.