Upload images to my Website Design Hub
Upload images, logos, product inventory, or other content you’d like to use for your site to help your website specialist and design team better understand your layout, functionality, and branding needs.
Note: You can upload .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .webp, .svg, .tif, .tiff, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .csv, .xls, .xlsx, .mov, and .mp4 to the Media Library. For all other file types, email them to your website design specialist before your consultation.
- Sign in to your Website Design Hub.
- If you have multiple websites with Website Design Services, under Which business do you want to work on, select the website you want to use. Otherwise, skip this step.
- From the left-side menu, select Website.
- In the top-right corner, select My Media.
- Select Add files, select the files from your local computer, and then select Open. Alternatively, you can drag and drop your files to upload them.
If we're designing more than one website for you through Website Design Services, then each site will have its own Media Library. Be sure to check that you're uploading your files to the correct site.