Using Mobile Mail on your phone
Mobile Mail is a simplified webmail interface that you can use on your phone's web browser.
To access Mobile Mail, log in at mobilemail.secureserver.net, or mobilemail.yourdomain.
If your domain is mollysbarkandwine.com, then you can log into Mobile Mail at mobilemail.mollysbarkandwine.com
Mobile Mail provides many of the same functions as regular webmail:
- To compose emails, tap .
- To delete emails, select the emails, and then tap .
- To reply to or forward emails, open the messages, and then tap . From the Reply toolbar, tap Reply, Reply All, or Forward. A compose window displays. Complete your message, and then tap Send.
- To view email folders, tap .
- To move emails to different folders, select the emails, tap , select the new folder, and then tap OK.
- To download attachments, open the message with the attachment, tap Details, and tap the title of each attachment you want to download.
- To manage spam settings, tap More, tap Settings, and then tap Spam Filtering.
- To view the Workspace Calendar associated with your Web-Based Email account, scroll to the top of your screen, and then tap Calendar.
There is a Basic Mobile display, and a Rich Mobile display. If Mobile Mail seems slow, tap the link at the bottom of the page, to switch views.