View a non-cached version of my WordPress site
If you make changes to your WordPress site and these changes are not displayed when you visit your site in a browser, you are likely experiencing a caching issue. Here's how to preview your WordPress site without cache:
- In a browser, add /?nocache=1 to the end of the URL.
- On your computer, select Enter to load the non-cached version of your site in a browser.
- If the previously made changes are now visible on your site, to make these changes visible on the regular URL, you should:
- Clear your browser cache.
- If you use any caching plugins, clear the plugin cache. For help, check the plugin developer documentation or their support forum on WordPress.org.
- If your site is on a Managed WordPress hosting plan, flush the default Managed WordPress cache.
- If you use GoDaddy Website Security and Backups, clear the Web Application Firewall cache.