View my IP address
If you have to manually update the DNS for your domain to point to your hosting, here's now to find the IP address for your Managed WordPress site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page in the Managed WordPress section and next to the site you're going to work with, select Manage.
- At the top of the page select Settings.
- In the Production Site section, select Show more.
- The IP address appears under IP address.
- If you have a domain in a different GoDaddy account that you want to point to your Managed WordPress account, you can Change your A record to this IP address.