Why doesn't Parallels Plesk Panel start?
If your Parallels Plesk Panel service is not running under the Local System account log on, it will not start correctly.
To Set Your Parallels Plesk Panel Panel Service Log On Account
- Log in to your server through a Remote Desktop Connection. See Connect via Remote Desktop (RDC) to your Windows server.
- From the Start menu of your hosting server, select Administrative Tools --> Services.
- In the list of services, right-click on PleskControlPanel, and then select Properties.
- Click the Log On tab.
- Click the Local System account option button.
- Click OK.
- In the list of services, right-click on PleskControlPanel, and then select Start.